Updated March 8, 2022
Providing a safe environment for our clients, guests and employees is our top priority. We are continually updating our best practices to provide and maintain a safe and healthy facility. Following the February 16, 2022, Updated Masking Guidance from the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services, we have updated our mask policies here at HORIZONS.
HORIZONS staff are no longer required to wear a mask while working. Some continue to feel more comfortable wearing masks, and we fully support their decision to do so. As has been our practice throughout the pandemic, we will continue to monitor the transmissibility in our region and adjust our policies accordingly.
HORIZONS continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the CDC and local public health organizations, which include:
- Daily temperature and health checks of all staff members
- Sanitizing of all event spaces before every event
- Signage outlining advisable precautions when appropriate (e.g., frequent handwashing, safety recommendations, wearing masks, social distancing, etc.)
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch and high-traffic areas, such as entryways and door handles, with CDC-recommended products
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of facility public spaces and restrooms
- Hand sanitizer stations at various locations throughout the facility
As always, if you have any questions or concerns regarding an upcoming event you have booked with us, please contact your event coordinator or call our main office at 989-799-4122.
REFUND POLICY: Should state-mandated COVID -19 restrictions prohibit us from hosting your event, all deposits will be totally refundable or applied to a future date.
We are grateful from the bottom of our hearts for the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your understanding, loyalty and trust during this time – and always.