Providing a safe environment for our clients, guests and employees is our top priority. We are continually updating our best practices to provide and maintain a safe and healthy facility. As of September 25, 2021, staff are required to wear masks while working at HORIZONS and at the Temple Theatre, regardless of vaccination status. In some limited instances during the event planning process, when distancing of six feet can be maintained and both parties are comfortable, masks may not be required. As has been our practice throughout the pandemic, we will continue to monitor the transmissibility in our region and adjust our policies accordingly.
HORIZONS continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the CDC and local public health organizations, which include:
- Daily temperature and health checks of all staff members
- Sanitizing of all event spaces before every event
- Increased signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g., frequent handwashing, safety recommendations, wearing masks, social distancing, etc.)
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch and high-traffic areas, such as entryways and door handles, with CDC-recommended products
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of facility public spaces and restrooms
- Adding hand sanitizer stations at various locations throughout the facility
If you have any questions or concerns regarding an upcoming event you have booked with us, please contact your event coordinator. We are here to help! Call our main office at 989-799-4122.
REFUND POLICY: Should state-mandated COVID -19 restrictions prohibit us from hosting your event, all deposits will be totally refundable or applied to a future date.
We are grateful from the bottom of our hearts for the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your understanding, loyalty and trust during this time – and always.