Our goal as a company is to stay at the forefront of our industry by creating a unique workplace where employees have opportunities to develop themselves and their careers, while giving our customers the best possible service.
Service is personalized, attentive and very customer-oriented. We cater to all types of clients from families to business executives and pride ourselves on dependability and our talent for exceeding clients’ expectations.
BANQUET MANAGER –
Are you a dynamic and energetic hospitality professional? If so, Horizons Conference Center is the right place for you. If you pride yourself in strong staff management skills, great customer relations and a passion for leadership and event management, put your talents to work for the premier conference and event facility serving the Great Lakes Bay Region and beyond! Contact us today to take your next career step.
BANQUET SERVER – Part-time position.
Flexible schedules. 20 to 30 hours a week on average.
- Looking for individuals who possess extraordinary customer service skills.
- Morning, daytime, evening, and weekend shifts available.
- Applicants need a minimum 1 year experience in the hospitality industry.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be comfortable working around food, and serving in large events.
- Flexible schedules available, weekend availability required.
- Servers need to be able to lift and carry about 50 pounds.
- Must be personable and an excellent communicator.
- Applicants should have a genuine commitment to outstanding guest service.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and competitive