Our goal as a company is to stay at the forefront of our industry by creating a unique workplace where employees have opportunities to develop themselves and their careers, while giving our customers the best possible service.
Service is personalized, attentive and very customer-oriented. We cater to all types of clients from families to business executives and pride ourselves on dependability and our talent for exceeding clients’ expectations.
AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN — Part Time Position.
This position provides audio and visual technical support and assistance to the AV Manager. The person performs related duties as required
• High School Diploma required, some college a plus
• Two to Three years experience preferred
• Proficient with a wide range of technologies related to AV production
• Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills & ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to troubleshoot in the event of system failure or equipment breakdown
• Valid Michigan Drivers License Required• Some off site travel required
• Candidates must have ability to bend, kneel, crawl, climb ladders, and stand for long periods of time.
BANQUET SERVER – Part-time position.
Flexible schedules. 20 to 30 hours a week on average.
• Looking for individuals who possess extraordinary customer service skills.
• Morning, daytime, evening, and weekend shifts available.
• Applicants need a minimum 1 year experience in the hospitality industry.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be comfortable working around food, and serving in large events.
• Flexible schedules available, weekend availability required.
• Servers need to be able to lift and carry about 50 pounds.
• Must be personable and an excellent communicator.
• Applicants should have a genuine commitment to outstanding guest service.
• Compensation is commensurate with experience and competitive